Need to declare an accident?

All accidents must be reported in the "Internal Accident Report" form  (sometimes known as the "A2 code") via EDH.   

If you witness or are victim of an accident, a near miss or a hazardous situation, do not forget to fill this form. The HSE unit and the Safety officers in the department will use this information to improve Safety at CERN.

If the accident is deemed to be occupational, you should complete a Declaration of occupational accident within 10 working days of the accident.

In case of accident to person, you must also complete the form Accident Report (formerly known as HS50) to be reimbursed by the Health Insurance, UNIQA.

For more information, please read the procedure Accidents.

You are here